AGREEMENTS FOR THE 2020-21 SEASON ARE NON-CANCELABLE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. TICKET PRICE INCLUDES ALL APPLICABLE SALES TAX.
I understand that by signing this form I give authorization to San Antonio Spurs, L.L.C., a Texas limited liability company d/b/a Spurs Sports & Entertainment (the “Austin Spurs”) to charge my credit/debit card for my Season Ticket Membership dues (that include tickets) and I agree to the terms and conditions listed herein. I understand that my subsequent installment charges will be made to my authorized card/account in association with my chosen payment plan until my annual dues are paid in full. I acknowledge that my Austin Spurs Season Ticket Membership will automatically renew each successive year, unless either I or the Austin Spurs provides written notice of cancellation, for any reason or no reason, to the other preceding the start of the new Membership Year, as determined by the Austin Spurs. I understand that my Season Ticket Membership may be cancelled by me following the 2020-21 Season at any time throughout the year for any reason, provided I submit thirty (30) days written notice by either (a) U.S. mail, certified return receipt requested, (b) in-person at Austin Spurs Business Office or (c) call to Austin Spurs at 512-236-8333 for completion of a cancellation form of my election to do so. Upon cancellation, I will no longer be obligated for any future payments, but shall not be entitled to any H-E-B Center at Cedar Park within the membership (calendar) year. For all membership payments, the foregoing payment authorization shall remain in effect for so long as my Season Ticket Membership remains in effect. I hereby warrant that I have the authority to authorize charges to the listed account for the purpose of paying my Austin Spurs Season Ticket Membership dues. I understand and agree that the Austin Spurs are not liable in any way for erroneous billing statements or incorrect charges and that should such an error occur in billing, the Austin Spurs’ only responsibility is to correct it when and if the Austin Spurs receive notice of the error. There will be no refunds of any kind for these charges. I understand that the Austin Spurs reserve the right, upon written notification, to modify my payment plan option for future seasons and/or terminate my participation as an Austin Spurs Season Ticket Member. The Austin Spurs reserve the right to restrict entry to Austin Spurs games or Austin Spurs events and/or revoke membership privileges if scheduled installment payments are not timely paid and/or if any authorized charge is refused by my credit card company or banking institution for any reason. I realize that if any credit card/debit listed on this form changes, I will promptly notify the Austin Spurs and this authorization will remain in effect for the new account number(s). Under all payment plans, all payments are due on the dates specified regardless of game cancellations or rescheduling – refunds or exchanges in such events will then be handled under the Austin Spurs’ standard ticket policies/terms and conditions. Failure to continue scheduled payments in the event of cancelled or rescheduled games may subject to your membership cancellation. The Austin Spurs reserve the right to charge a processing fee in the event a charge is refused for any reason.
By making payment toward Austin Spurs tickets, the purchaser understands and accepts the following provisions:
- Rights: Tickets are a revocable license granted to the purchaser by the Austin Spurs for the use of a designated seat in the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park for all purchased home games. The Austin Spurs may revoke this license from purchaser (“you” or “Purchaser”) at any time, for any reason, including but not limited to lack of payment in a timely manner and/or any behavior deemed inappropriate by Austin Spurs staff in its sole discretion.
- Refunds or Exchanges: Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your event and seat location. There are no refunds, returns or exchanges for season ticket plans or individual event purchases. You agree that you will not attempt to evade, avoid, or circumvent any refund prohibitions in any manner with regard to tickets you purchased. You will not dispute or otherwise seek a “chargeback” from the company whose credit card you used to purchase ticket. Should you do so, your tickets may be canceled, and we may refuse to honor pending and future ticket purchases. You also agree to remain compliant on the payment plan selected at the time of purchase, otherwise your seats are subject to cancellation. If we issue you a refund for a ticket due to a canceled event, we will issue a refund of the price paid and such refund will be issued using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets.
- AUTOMATIC RENEWAL: YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR AUSTIN SPURS SEASON TICKET PLAN(S) WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW (“AUTO-RENEW”) EACH YEAR, UNLESS YOU PROVIDE WRITTEN NOTICE OF CANCELLATION. THE AUSTIN SPURS WILL NOTIFY YOU REGARDING RENEWAL PRICES FOR YOUR SEAT LOCATION AND WILL ALLOW THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER SUCH NOTIFICATION TO OPT OUT OF THE AUTO-RENEWAL PROGRAM BY CONTACTING AUSTIN SPURS AT 512-236-8333. PARTICIPATING IN AUTO-RENEWAL AUTHORIZES THE AUSTIN SPURS TO AUTOMATICALLY CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR INVOICED SEASON TICKET CHARGES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE SET BY THE AUSTIN SPURS, AND INCLUDING ANY CHARGES IN CONNECTION WITH AUTO-RENEWAL. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE AUSTIN SPURS ARE NOT LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ERRONEOUS BILL STATEMENTS OR INCORRECT CHARGES AND THAT SHOULD AN ERROR OCCUR IN BILLING, THE AUSTIN SPURS’ ONLY RESPONSIBILITY IS TO CORRECT IT WHEN AND IF THE AUSTIN SPURS RECEIVE NOTICE OF THE ERROR. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THE AUSTIN SPURS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE THIS PAYMENT OPTION AND PARTICIPATION IN THE AUTO-RENEWAL PROGRAM. IF YOUR CREDIT CARD IS DECLINED, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF ANY AND ALL REMAINING BALANCES. OUTSTANDING ACCOUNT BALANCES OR THE FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE SPECIFIED BY THE AUSTIN SPURS MAY RESULT IN THE REVOCATION OF ACCOUNT PRIVILEGES, INCLUDING DENIED ENTRY TO SPURS’ GAMES. YOU UNDERSTAND THE AUTHORIZATION FOR AUTO-RENEWAL REMAINS IN FORCE AND EFFECT UNTIL THE AUSTIN SPURS HAVE RECEIVED WRITTEN NOTIFICATION OF ITS TERMINATION IN SUCH TIME AND MANNER AS TO AFFORD THE AUSTIN SPURS AND YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY A REASONABLE OPPORTUNITY TO ACT.
- Account Ownership: The Austin Spurs retain the rights to any ticket accounts that are not renewed on a year-to-year basis. Accounts are not transferable from one individual to another. The primary name on the account shall be recognized as the ticket holder of record (except with regard to explicitly-identified corporate accounts, for which any authorized corporate officer may act).
- Ticket Holder Conduct: You are responsible for the behavior of any individuals who utilize your tickets and all patrons are subject to the rules printed on the back of each ticket. Should the Austin Spurs receive complaints about any spectator’s behavior, the Austin Spurs, at their sole discretion, may revoke the tickets and terminate this Agreement. If, in the opinion of the Austin Spurs, you or a spectator accompanying you or using your tickets verbally abuses players, staff and/or coaches or in any way interferes with a game, the Austin Spurs may, at their discretion, eject the spectator from the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park and terminate this Agreement.
- Age Requirements: Children 24 months and older require a ticket to gain entry to Austin Spurs games at the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park. Children under 24 months of age may enter without a ticket, but must sit on their parent or guardian’s lap.
- Account Info Change: To edit information on the account such as the ticket mailing address, please contact the Austin Spurs at 512-236-8333 or e-mailing your sales or service representative.
- Declined Credit Card: In the event the credit card You have on file for payment is declined for any reason, the Austin Spurs will notify You and full payment must be received within three (3) business days after notice is given or You will incur a $25.00 late fee per transaction.