Austin, TX – (August 24, 2017) The Austin Spurs, presented by SWBC, will open the 2017-18 NBA G League season at home against the Salt Lake City Stars on Friday, Nov. 3 at 7:30 p.m. The schedule includes 50 regular season games, including 24 home contests at the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park.
The team will host a variety of events during the season, including their annual Spurs Affiliate, School House Jam, College and Career Readiness, Military and Pink Nights.
To accommodate the NBA G League’s continued growth, the two conferences have been realigned and divided into three divisions each for the 2017-18 season:
The Eastern Conference
- Atlantic Division: Long Island Nets (Brooklyn Nets), Maine Red Claws (Boston Celtics), Raptors 905 (Toronto Raptors), Westchester Knicks (New York Knicks)
- Central Division: Canton Charge (Cleveland Cavaliers), Fort Wayne Mad Ants (Indiana Pacers), Grand Rapids Drive (Detroit Pistons), Wisconsin Herd (Milwaukee Bucks), Windy City Bulls (Chicago Bulls)
- Southeast Division: Delaware 87ers (Philadelphia 76ers), Erie BayHawks (Atlanta Hawks), Greensboro Swarm (Charlotte Hornets), Lakeland Magic (Orlando Magic)
- The Western Conference
- Midwest Division: Iowa Wolves (Minnesota Timberwolves), Oklahoma City Blue (Oklahoma City Thunder), Memphis Hustle (Memphis Grizzlies), Sioux Falls Skyforce (Miami Heat)
- Southwest Division: Austin Spurs (San Antonio Spurs), Rio Grande Valley Vipers (Houston Rockets), Salt Lake City Stars (Utah Jazz), Texas Legends (Dallas Mavericks)
- Pacific Division: Agua Caliente Clippers of Ontario (L.A. Clippers), Northern Arizona Suns (Phoenix Suns), Reno Bighorns (Sacramento Kings), Santa Cruz Warriors (Golden State Warriors), South Bay Lakers (Los Angeles Lakers)
Season and group tickets are now available for purchase. Single game tickets will be available for purchase in September. Fans can call the office at 512.236.8333 or visit austinspurs.com for more information and the full schedule. Dates and times are subject to change.